Full Stack Developer
Knit is an all in one online payroll, HR and health benefit service created for small to medium businesses and entrepreneurs. We help manage and automate administrative tasks so they have more time for meaningful work.
As our prospective Full Stack Developer, you will be working alongside designers and product managers to develop product features that will increase client conversion, engagement, retention and ultimately, the success of our client’s businesses.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work on products from design to deployment
- Optimize user experience and increase client satisfaction
- Work in small efficient teams and effect tangible change
- Creating clever solutions to improve the robustness of our systems
- Create internal tools to better Knit’s internal processes
What we hope you'll bring:
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails is a nice to have
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile environment
- Creativity and a desire to innovate
- Ability to produce clean and concise code essential to business critical software
- Test driven development
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Work with some amazing people, and be part of a fast growing startup!
- Competitive compensation and flex hours
- 70k - 100k annually
- Amazing downtown Toronto office
- Health coverage
- Team lunches, outings and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Knit People will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!