Content Marketing Specialist
At Knit, we believe that people are the key drivers of success. That’s why we put people first and help Canadian businesses do the same by weaving payroll, HR, and benefits, into one unified platform.
As our prospective Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating engaging copy for promotional campaigns, landing pages, blogs, emails and all digital content including video scripts.
Some of what you'll work on:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Knit’s product suite of Payroll, People & Culture and Health Benefits products.
- Help establish our brand’s editorial standards and writing style guide and uphold those standards
- Help evolve the Knit’s brand in voice and tone
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure copy and tone consistency across all touch points
- Help to conceptualize and create engaging copy for promotional campaigns, landing pages, blogs, emails and all digital content including video scripts
What we hope you'll bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, English or Communications
- 3 to 5 years of copywriting experience in an agency or marketing environment (B2B experience is a plus)
- A solid portfolio and/or writing samples showing range, breadth, and depth of voice and tone
- Flexibility to work in the constantly changing world of a startup
- The ability to work well independently while mastering the art of collaboration
- Work with some amazing people in a super-fun office and be part of a fast growing startup;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- $40,000 - $60,000 annually
- Amazing downtown Toronto office
- Health coverage & Lifestyle and wellness budget to fit your needs;
- Catered lunches, team outings and snacks.